Manage your tax obligations in the time of COVID-19 – Webinar Registration
Riverus and The Chamber of Tax Consultants jointly present an interactive web session on ‘Managing your tax obligations in the time of COVID-19’.
Points of discussion:
- Impact of the Ordinance
- Impact on the Direct tax and Indirect tax
- How to prepare in a challenging time
- How to manage the relationship between in house tax team and tax advisors
- Extension to Vivad se Vishwas scheme: benefits to taxpayer apart from reduced penalty and interest
- Impact of EMI moratorium for 3 months and its impact on taxation.
- Sunil Kothare, Sr. Counsel, HDFC
- Jayant Gokhale, Partner, Gokhale & Sathe; former Council Member and Office Bearer of CTC
Block your calendar
- Date: 10th April 2020
- Time: 4 pm to 5 pm
Who should attend this session?
Only for professionals.
CFOs, Tax Heads and Tax professionals